ASI Insulated Two-Wire Ferrule Tin Plated Electrolytic Copper - Pk of 100
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Gray Polypropylene insulation
- 2x12 AWG
- Double wire ferrule with electrolytic tinned copper for high conductivity and protection against corrosion
- Insulated collar color coded to indicate applicable wire size
- Applicable for two 12 AWG stranded wires
- Gray polypropylene insulation to indicted 12 AWG wire range
- Use ASI302002 economy crimp tool or the versatile ferrule crimp tool ASI UMCT3149 and ferrule end splice crimp die ASI UMCT3127
- ASI WP90006 is a package of 100 gray insulated wire ferrules for use with two 12 AWG stranded wires. Ferrules are crimped to the ends of stranded wires for reinforcement before termination in either screw clamp terminal blocks, spring clamp terminal blocks or other electrical components. The ASI wire ferrules are made of an electrolytic copper which is tin-plated to ensure the best possible electrical connection. Wire ferrules protect wire strands from fraying and possibly shorting out to adjacent connections. The ASI wire ferrule WP90006 can be easily crimped to stranded wire using either the ASI302002 economy crimp tool or the versatile ferrule crimp tool ASI UMCT3149 and ferrule end splice crimp die ASI UMCT3127.
- Electrolytic Copper
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.