ATP MonoShield Polyurethane Metric Plastic Tubing - Light Blue
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Weld tubing is specially designed for use in and around welding equipment or other severe-service applications
- Suitable for use in water piping, as well as pneumatic piping and vacuum applications
- Meets UL94VO self extinguishing requirements flame resistant weld spatter resistant oil resistant
- Excellent bend radius silicone-free shore 95A light weight
- UV resistant kink resistant abrasion resistant can be custom bonded and spiraled ether-based PUR
- ATP MonoShield single-core weld tubing is specially designed for use in and around welding equipment or other severe-service applications. It is a 95 shore A ether based, flame resistant, polyurethane tubing. It's ether-based material gives it excellent hydrolysis properties making it suitable for use in water piping as well as pneumatic piping and vacuum applications. It is the only self extinguishing tubing to date that meets the UL94V0 specifications. MonoShield single-core weld tubing can be bonded together to create an ideal, color-coded solution for supply and return lines in robot welding applications. With no outer jacket to peel back, it allows for ease and speed of installation when used with standard push-to- connect type fittings. Applications: robot welding, spot welding, severe service, supply/return lines and cooling water.
- Brand Name: ATP
- Part Number: MS16MALB
- Material Type: Polyurethane
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Color: Light Blue
- Shape: Round
- Hardness: Shore 95A
- Inside Diameter: 13 mm
- Outside Diameter: 16 mm
- Wall Thickness: 1.5 mm
- Overall Length: 100 feet
- LowerTemperature Range: -68 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Temperature Range: 140 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Pressure: 110 PSI
- Specification Met: UL94V0
- Compatible Material: Water
- For Use With Product Type: push-to-connect fittings
- Manufacturer Series Number: MonoShield
- Maximum Vacuum Pressure: 28 in Hg
- UNSPSC Code: 40183000
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.