Bosch DH507 12-Pound 10-Amp Variable Speed SDS-Max Demolition Hammer
A true treasure hunter from MA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The Bosch DH507 12-Pound 10-Amp Variable Speed SDS-Max Demolition Hammer stands out as the best performing hammer in its class, with 15-percent more impact energy, improved ergonomics which include an additional grip area on the hammer tube for chiseling in tight spaces and a variable speed dial when controlled chiseling is needed. At only 5.6 ft.-lbs. impact energy and only 12.4-lbs in weight, the DH507 provides best-in-class power to weight ratio, allowing for improved impact energy for maximum productivity in a variety of chiseling applications. The hammer tube grip area provides for additional grip area besides the side handle for "maximum comfort" when chiseling in tight spaces or in a wide variety of positions. Bosch demolition hammers hit harder and vibrate less, giving you total comfort and control as you work.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.