Bosch DH507 12-Pound 10-Amp Variable Speed SDS-Max Demolition Hammer
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- The Bosch DH507 12-Pound 10-Amp Variable Speed SDS-Max Demolition Hammer stands out as the best performing hammer in its class, with 15-percent more impact energy, improved ergonomics which include an additional grip area on the hammer tube for chiseling in tight spaces and a variable speed dial when controlled chiseling is needed. At only 5.6 ft.-lbs. impact energy and only 12.4-lbs in weight, the DH507 provides best-in-class power to weight ratio, allowing for improved impact energy for maximum productivity in a variety of chiseling applications. The hammer tube grip area provides for additional grip area besides the side handle for "maximum comfort" when chiseling in tight spaces or in a wide variety of positions. Bosch demolition hammers hit harder and vibrate less, giving you total comfort and control as you work.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.