Brad 6ft Male Micro-Change Dual Key Single-Ended Cordset - Pack of 4
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Dual-key connectors with 1/2"-20 UNF threaded couplers
- Traditionally used with AC powered sensors
- IP67/68 rated for harsh environments
- Patented anti-vibration feature to prevent loosening under high vibration applications
- Wide selection of cables to fit applications: oil resistant PVC with metallic braid for added mechanical robustness; oil resistant PVC with 18 AWG conductors
- Rugged Micro-Change connectors provide a high-pin density, M12 solution that is ideal for use in industrial and harsh commercial environments. Brad Micro-Change products are Molex's offering of rugged, high-circuit density, industry-standard M12 circular connectors for industrial automation applications. Micro-Change connectors are designed to withstand harsh industrial environments and their superior quality assures a very reliable connection for control elements in automated equipment. These IEC 61076-2-101 compliant connectors allow fast and simple connections to 12.00 and 18.00mm sensors, encoders, switches and other input and output devices in industrial machinery. Brad's complete line of M12 connectivity provides a quick-connect wiring system that eliminates field-install cabinets and minimizes field wiring termination errors. Available in 5 poles; in dual-key configurations; without LEDs; in straight; and with different coupling nut materials to provide a wide variety of option
- Maximum Current: 4 Amps
- Maximum Voltage: 250 Volts
- Number of Items: 4
- Overall Length: 6 feet
- Single-Ended Cordset
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.