Brady 0.4"Hx1.7"W PermaSleeve Wire Marker Sleeves - Roll of 1000 - Yellow
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- B-342 is a UL Recognized Component to UL224 Extruded Insulated Tubing.
- Thermal transfer and dot matrix print technology
- Irradiated polyolefin heat shrink tubing (3 -1 shrink ratio)
- Brady?s non-adhesive, printable heat shrink wire marking sleeves fit around wires or cables for maximum insulation protection and permanent identification. Brady?s heat shrink sleeving is a full-circle design that provides fast and permanent wire marking. Clear, legible text can be printed on the wire and cable sleeving with a Brady printer for reliable wire identification. Brady heat shrink sleeving materials excel in extreme environments, including temperature fluctuations and environments that require abrasion and chemical resistance. Brady offers a variety of materials available to print using thermal transfer and dot matrix printers. B-342 3 -1 heat shinkable sleeves for wire identification and insulation purposes are fade resistant and fire retardant.
- Print Technology: Thermal transfer and dot matrix
- Material Type: Irradiated polyolefin heat shrink tubing (3:1 shrink ratio)
- Temperature Range: -55
- Shrink Method: Any industrial grade heat gun may be used to shrink B-342 Markers.
- Overall Height: 0.439 inches
- Overall Width: 1.765 inches
- Outside Diameter: 0.094 - 0.215 inches
- Number of Items: 1000
- Wire Marker Sleeves
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.