Brady 114399 PermaSleeve Wire Marking Sleeve (PSHT3751WT)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- MMarking Sleeve
- Agency Approval(s)/Compliance: SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/18 Class 2, SAE-AS-81531, MIL-STD-202G, Method 215K, NASA SP-R-0022A
- Application: Wire & Cable Marking for High Temperature & Low-Vacuum Outgassing Applications
- Color: White
- Description: High Temperature PermaSleeve Wire Marking Sleeves
- Finish: Matte
- Height (in): 0.645"
- Height (mm): 16.400 mm
- Label Type/Style: Sleeve
- Material Description: PermaSleeve Heat-Shrink Polyvinylidene Fluoride
- Material Type: Polyvinylidene Fluoride
- Printable Sides: One-Sided Printable
- Printer Compatibility: TLS 2200, TLS-PC Link, BMP71
- Qty Per Row: 1
- Range of Wire Diameter (in): 0.187" - 0.320"
- Range of Wire Diameter (mm): 3.20 mm - 8.10 mm
- Recommended Ribbon Series: R6000 and R6600 Series for black ribbons. R4400 and R6800 Series for white ribbons on black sleeves.
- Shrink Ratio: 2-to-1
- Vertical Repeat: 1.000 (25.4)
- Width (in): 1.015"
- Width (mm): 25.800 mm
- Wire Gauge: 10 to 6
- High Temperature PermaSleeveand Wire Marking Sleeves
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.