Brady 114399 PermaSleeve Wire Marking Sleeve (PSHT3751WT)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- MMarking Sleeve
- Agency Approval(s)/Compliance: SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/18 Class 2, SAE-AS-81531, MIL-STD-202G, Method 215K, NASA SP-R-0022A
- Application: Wire & Cable Marking for High Temperature & Low-Vacuum Outgassing Applications
- Color: White
- Description: High Temperature PermaSleeve Wire Marking Sleeves
- Finish: Matte
- Height (in): 0.645"
- Height (mm): 16.400 mm
- Label Type/Style: Sleeve
- Material Description: PermaSleeve Heat-Shrink Polyvinylidene Fluoride
- Material Type: Polyvinylidene Fluoride
- Printable Sides: One-Sided Printable
- Printer Compatibility: TLS 2200, TLS-PC Link, BMP71
- Qty Per Row: 1
- Range of Wire Diameter (in): 0.187" - 0.320"
- Range of Wire Diameter (mm): 3.20 mm - 8.10 mm
- Recommended Ribbon Series: R6000 and R6600 Series for black ribbons. R4400 and R6800 Series for white ribbons on black sleeves.
- Shrink Ratio: 2-to-1
- Vertical Repeat: 1.000 (25.4)
- Width (in): 1.015"
- Width (mm): 25.800 mm
- Wire Gauge: 10 to 6
- High Temperature PermaSleeveand Wire Marking Sleeves
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.