Brady 7.940mmWx2.380mmH B-702 Vinyl "1" Wire Marker Card - Pk of 25
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- It is an ideal marker for machine tool applications
- Brady B-702 has excellent flexibility, which makes it suitable for wrapping on thin gauge wire
- Resistant to oil and mild solvents
- Low profile when wrapped on wires
- High adhesion
- Made of B-702 low profile glossy vinyl-coated polyester, our TMXM series micro markers are resistant to oil, mild solvents and continuous heat to 250 degree F (121 degree C). Available in black on white. Two numbers are printed on each marker, 250 markers per zip-strip dispenser card. Application tool is included in each package of 25 cards. Marker size is 0.100" H x 0.313" W and only 2 mils thick. Card-mounted wire markers are sold as individual characters or as consecutive numbers and letters. Brady B-702 is a flexible film tape with a white vinyl topcoat and a high tack rubber-based pressure sensitive adhesive. Bray B-702 is an excellent wiremarker material for applications requiring good resistance to solvents and oils. It is an ideal marker for machine tool applications. Brady B-702 has excellent flexibility, which makes it suitable for wrapping on thin gauge wire. The tape also has low profile when wrapped on wires.
- Wire Marker Card
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.