Brady IDXPERT & LABXPERT B-499 Nylon Cloth Label - 300 Lable/Cartridge
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Printable, nylon cloth labels for idxpert and labxpert printers
- This material is UL recognized with its respective ribbon
- Applications are general and industrial identification, inside-of-panel component marking, laboratory identification, panel identification, vial, vial top
- Thermal transfer print technology is used
- B-499 is not recommended for outdoor use
- Brady 60465/X-82-499 Idxpert and Labxpert Label. Special Properties are excellent water and oil resistance, good moisture resistance, high adhesion, withstands extremely low temperatures. The size is 0.375" width, 0.375" height. Its printable Area 0.375" Diameter. Black on White colored and matte finish is used. Surfaces are Powder Coated, Smooth, Textured/Rough and material type is nylon cloth. Permanent acrylic adhesive. Wiremarking and general labeling applications. B-499 is a UL Recognized Component to UL969 Labelling and Marking Standard when printed with Brady Series R4300, R4900 and R6000 thermal transfer ribbons and R2000 and R5000 dot matrix ribbons. R6000HF UL (Underwriters Laboratories Inc.) Recognition Pending. See UL file MH17154 for specific details. UL information can be accessed online at UL.com. Search in Certifications area. B-499 is CSA Accepted to C22.2 No.0.15-95 Adhesive Labels Standard when printed with Brady Series R4300 thermal transfer ribbon. See CSA file 041
- Labeling Tapes
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.