Burndy 250-pack Insulug Nylon Insulated Ring Tongue Terminal (YAEV4C-H4)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Provides maximum reliability and electrical capacity plus an extra strong terminal tongue
- Manufactured from one-piece pure electrolytic copper
- Provides high conductivity, low resistance with no seams to split plus ductility for excellent crimp forming properties
- Electro-tin plated
- Nylon insulation is locked in place
- The Insulug type YAEV is designed for very demanding high vibration applications encountered in aircraft and aboard ships as well as motor lead applications in hospitals, industrials and generating plants. The nylon insulated seamless, electrolytic copper barrel with double thick tongue provides an extra strong insulated connection. The terminal is rated 105 degrees C and meets SAE-AS7928 requirements. Double thick tongue. Provides maximum reliability and electrical capacity plus an extra strong terminal tongue. Manufactured from one-piece pure electrolytic copper. Provides high conductivity, low resistance with no seams to split plus ductility for excellent crimp forming properties. Electro-tin plated. Provides long-lasting corrosion resistance. Nylon insulation is locked in place. Insulation will not move or twist off. 30volt nylon insulation. High dielectric strength and stability in demanding oily environmental conditions. Color Coded. Provides quick, easy wire size connector selection. Designed to accommodate larger conductor insulation diameters. Inspection hole permits visual check of wire insertion.
- Brand Name Burndy
- Color Yellow
- EAN 0781810039687
- Material Type Copper
- Number of Items 250
- Overall Length 1.98 inches
- Overall Width 0.62 inches
- Part Number YAEV4C-H4
- Size 4 Wire size
- Specification Met SAE-AS7928
- Temperature Range 105 Degrees Celsius
- Terminal Type Small
- UNSPSC Code 39121432
- UPC 781810039687
- Voltage 300 Volts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.