Burndy 25'L Visi-Shrink Fire Retardant Heat Shrink Tubing - Clear
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- UL Recognized to 600 volts
- Operating temperature from -20 degrees celcius to 105 degrees celcius with a shrink temperature of 135 degrees celcius
- Clear tubing
- Self-extinguishing flame retardant properties
- 1.00"" Inner Diameter Expanded, 0.500"" Inner Diameter After Recovery, 25' Length
- Only requires common hot air guns to apply
- Burndy type HSC-FR is a flexible polyvinyl chloride clear heat-shrink tubing. Excellent flame retardant properties and a 2 -1 shrink ratio, the VISI-SHRINK tubing enables inspectors to read die index embossments on installed connectors easily. UL recognized, 105 degrees celcius, 600V, the operating temperature from -20 degrees celcius to 105 degrees celcius with a shrink temperature of 135 degrees celcius. UL 224, VW-1 Rated. Self-extinguishing flame retardant properties. Clear tubing. Allows inspection of die index embossed and shiner after installation is complete. Should any corrosion occur it will be visible during inspection. Low shrink temperature. Only requires common hot air guns to apply. Meets MIL-M-23053/Z-206C.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.