Burndy #4 Sol. - 2/0 Str. Conductor Range Raised Floor Grounding Clamp
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- High copper alloy ground connector
- For raised floor computer grounding applications
- Requires less connectors to install signal reference grid
- Provides a low impedance ground path for maximum performance
- UL467 Listed
- High copper alloy ground connector for raised floor computer grounding applications. These connectors can be installed on round and square pedestal applications and will accommodate one or two grounding wires to make an efficient grid. The underfloor signal reference grid provides the low impedance ground path that attenuates high frequency static and 60 Hz transient noise for cleaner data output. UL467 Listed. In addition we offer the GP1726RT, which is especially designed for penetrating epoxy paint on pedestals. This patented connector offers a low impedance, time saving connection between conductors and the Pedestal. Accepts 1 or 2 ground conductors. Requires less connectors to install signal reference grid. Durium U-Bolts, nuts and lockwashers. Provides a low impedance ground path for maximum performance. Grounds all pedestals (round or square). Will handle from 3/4" to 1" round or square. Ease of installation.
- Material Type: Copper
- Number of Items: 1
- Overall Length: 1.69 inches
- Size : #4 Sol. - 2/0 Str. conductor range
- Floor Grounding Clamp
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.