Burndy 500 kcmil - AWG 3/0 3/8-Hex Dual Rated Splicer Reducer (AMS-500)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- UL Listed, CSA Certified
- All connectors are tin-plated
- Provide low contact resistance and prevents galvanic corrosion
- Connectors feature rounded bottoms
- Facilitates taping
- All splicer/reducers are dual rated for use with aluminum and copper conductors and are constructed from high strength, tin plated aluminum. PENTROX oxide inhibiting joint compounds are recommended for all aluminum applications. Solid center barrier. Prevents contact of dissimilar metals. Large screw diameters. Ensures greater surface contact with wires for maximum pullout force. Large cable ranges. Each splice is also an effective reducing connector.
- Wire Reducer
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.