Burndy HSB116T6PF26 Thin Wall Heat Shrink Tubing, 1/16" Nominal Diameter, 0.06" Minimum Expanded Inner Diameter, 0.03" Maximum Recovery Inner Diameter, 0.018" Nominal Wall Thickness, #18 Conductor Range
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Burndy type HS-T-PF is a flexible thin wall, flame retardant heat shrink tubing made of cross- linked polyolefin. The 2:1 shrink ratio allows for faster shrink recovery, covering wire sizes: #18 AWG to 300 kcmil. Operating temperatures from 55 degrees celcius to 135 degrees celcius with a shrink temperature of 120 degrees celcius. UL Recognized, CSA certified.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.