Cal Test Electronics Stacking Banana Plug Test Lead 10 Pks - Red - 100cm
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 4mm stacking banana plug to stacking banana plug test lead
- Highly flexible silicone lead wire
- Stacking feature allows for multiple connections
- 1200V AC/DC maximum voltage
- Red color
- 4mm stacking banana plug to stacking banana plug test lead. Highly flexible silicone lead wire. Lead for all applications. Stacking feature allows for multiple connections. Body made of polyamide (nylon), brass/nickel plated contact. Banana contact made of BeCu/nickel plated. IEC rating: 33 VAC/70 VDC. Voltage, maximum: 1200 V AC/DC. Current, maximum: 12 A. Resistance, maximum: 55 mohm. Jacket material: silicone. Conductor area: 0.75 sq mm. Wire gauge: 18 AWG. Stranding: #195 x 0.07mm diameter. Jacket outside diameter: 3.7mm. Temperature: -20 to +80 degree C. RoHS (2002/95/EC) compliant. 100cm length. Red color.
- Cal Test Electronics
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.