Cooper Wiring Devices 15Amp 3-Wire 125V Duplex Receptacle - Pack of 6
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Automatic grounding system eliminates need for bonding jumper in grounded metal enclosure, provides redundant measure of ground continuity where jumper used (TRCR only)
- Durable impact-resistant thermoplastic face and back body is virtually unbreakable
- Provides compliance with 2011 NEC Articles 406.12 406.14 for tamper resistant receptacles
- Push-in terminals accept 14 AWG solid wire (TR270, TR1107, TR780, and 9500TR duplex devices only)
- Side-wire terminals accept up to No 10 solid or stranded wire
- TR designation provides visual identification
- Duplex receptacles 2 pole/3 wire - grounding tamper resistant commercial grade - back/side wire color=white amp/ volt=15/125 High impact-resistant thermoplastic face. Triple wipe line contacts for long-term plug retention. Double wipe ground contacts for ground retention..050 inches thick steel wrap-around mounting strap zinc-plated for corrosion resistance. Easy access split circui t break-off tab. Automatic grounding system eliminates need for bonding jumper in grounded metal enclosure. Back and side wire terminals accept #14, #12 and #10 solid or stranded wire. Terminal screws backed out. Combination slot/Phillips head mounting an d terminal screws. Meets all UL 498 requirements.
- Cooper Wiring Devices
- Duplex Receptacle
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.