CoorsTek Porcelain Ceramic Porous Disc - 50mm Diameter
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Material designation: AP-998-C
- Disc diameter: 50mm; thickness: 6mm
- Porous ware easily incorporates into many chemical processing, pharmaceutical, mechanical, and electronic applications
- Average pore diameter: less than 0.6 microns, bubbling pressure: greater than 80psi
- Apparent porosity: 33 percent, absorption: 7.5 percent
- This CoorsTek ceramic Porous Ware disc easily incorporates into many chemical processing, pharmaceutical, mechanical, and electronic applications.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.