CR Magnetics 30 Loop Powered AC Current Transmitter with 2 Elements
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Average RMS measurement for sinusoidal alternating current waveforms
- 0.5% FS accuracy
- Response time of 250 ms (10-90% step change)
- Two-element core for measurement of two-phase power
- UL Recognized and CE certified for quality assurance
- This CR Magnetics CR4260 series current transducer combines two solid-core current transformers and signal conditioner, and is suitable for use in industrial automation systems. The transducer provides average root-mean-square (RMS) measurement for sinusoidal alternating current waveforms, with an accuracy of 0.5% full scale (FS) and a response time of 250 ms (10-90% step change). A two-element core allows for measurement of two-phase power. This current transducer is Underwriters Laboratories (UR) Recognized and Conformit
- CR Magnetics
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.