CR Magnetics Loop Powered AC Current Transmitter - 2 Element (CR4260-30)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 0.5% FS accuracy
- Response time of 250 ms (10-90% step change)
- Two-element core for measurement of two-phase power
- UL Recognized and CE certified for quality assurance
- 20 - 4 KHz, 0 - 300 Load, 2500 VDC, 0-30 AAC Input Range, 4 - 20 mADC Output Range
- Average RMS measurement for sinusoidal alternating current waveforms
- This CR Magnetics CR4260 series current transducer combines two solid-core current transformers and signal conditioner, and is suitable for use in industrial automation systems. The transducer provides average root-mean-square (RMS) measurement for sinusoidal alternating current waveforms, with an accuracy of 0.5% full scale (FS) and a response time of 250 ms (10-90% step change). A two-element core allows for measurement of two-phase power.
- CR Magnetics
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.