CR Magnetics Transistor Output Current Switch - Size: 0.27" Window Dia
No reviews found
- Current switch for monitoring current flow
- Current carrying wire is routed through an aperture
- Electrically isolated normally open (NO) switch
- Self-powered for independent operation
- RoHS compliant for hazardous substances
- This CR Magnetics current switch has a fixed set point, an PNP transistor, normally open (NO) contacts, a maximum off-state voltage of 30VDC, and is suitable for use in applications that require an "on" or "off" indication of current flow. This self-powered, fully isolated current switch has a fixed set point and the current-carrying wire is routed through an aperture. The normal state of the switch is "on" when the current level is zero.
- CR Magnetics
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.