CR Split Core AC/DC Hall Effect Current Transducer with Single Elmt
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Hall effect measurement of currents
- 1.0% accuracy
- Bipolar output for multi-mode current sensing
- DIN rail or panel mounting options
- RoHS compliant for environmental protection
- >=2K Output Load, 24 VDC +/-10%, +/-500 AAC/DC Input Range, +/-5 VAC/DC Output Range
- This CR Magnetics CR5410S current transducer combines a split-core current transformer and signal conditioner, and is suitable for use in industrial automation systems. The transducer provides Hall effect measurement of currents, with an accuracy of 1.0% full scale (FS) and a bipolar voltage output. Mounting options include DIN rail or panel. This current transducer is Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) compliant for environmental protection. It is suitable for use in applications where multi-mode current sensing is required.
- CR Magnetics
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.