CR Transistor Output Current Switch with Mounting Case - 0.61" Window Dia
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Current switch for monitoring current flow
- Current carrying wire is routed through an aperture
- Electrically isolated normally open (NO) switch
- Self-powered for independent operation
- RoHS compliant for hazardous substances
- Normally Open, 30 VDC, 0.61" Window Diameter
- This CR Magnetics CR9350-NPN-M current switch has an NPN transistor, a mounting case, normally open (NO) contacts, a maximum off-state voltage of 30 VDC, and is suitable for use in applications that require an "on" or "off" indication of current flow. This current switch has a 0.61" diameter window for routing the current-carrying wire.
- CR Magnetics
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.