Dwyer 1-10 LPM Air 1/8" Female NPT Connection w/ Brass Valve VFB Flowmeter
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 4" scale flowmeter with 1/8" female NPT connections for inline monitoring and measuring air flow
- Accuracy of + or - 3% of full scale
- Precision machined from solid acrylic plastic to resist breakage and provide a clear view of the scale
- Black scale graduations are hot-stamped into the plastic for distinct readings
- Lightweight flowmeter has a metal mounting insert for panel mounting and can also be supported directly by system piping
- The Dwyer Visi-Float series VFB flowmeter is a 4" scale air flow meter with 1/8" female NPT inlet and outlet connections for inline monitoring and measuring of air flow with an accuracy of + or ? 3% of full scale, and is precision machined from solid acrylic plastic to resist breakage and provide a clear view of the scale. Black scale graduations are hot-stamped into the plastic for distinct readings. This lightweight flowmeter has a metal mounting insert for panel mounting and can also be supported directly by system piping. Models are available for measuring air flow in scfh, scfm, lpm, or cc/min. Some models come with a brass or stainless steel metering valve for precise adjustment of air flow, or with a pointer flag for clear-cut readings. Inlet and outlet connections are brass except for models with stainless steel wetted parts and the connections are on the back of the flowmeter except for models that have end connections. This flowmeter is commonly used for measuring air flow in
- Maximum Measurement: 1-10 LPM Air
- Measurement Accuracy: +/-3 Percent
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.