Dwyer 1626-5 Series-1620 Range 0.5-6.0"WC Single Electric Pressure Switch
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Pressure Limits - Max. 50 in. WC (12.44 kPa) continuous, 2 psig (13.79 kPa) surge.
- Electrical Connections - 3 screw type, common, normally open and normally closed.
- Our old faithful switch design is still best where highest precision combined with diaphragm sealed leak proof construction and mounting simplicity are required. Model 1626 and 1627 differential pressure switches are identical in design and construction except that Model 1626 has a single electric switch and Model 1627 has dual electric switches. Model 1627 can therefore provide dual control when required. It can be set to open or close two independent electrical circuits, each preset for its own actuation pressure. Both units have diaphragm sealed motion take outs providing maximum protection against leakage.
- Range: 0.5-6.0" WC
- Temperature Range: -30/130 Degrees Fahrenheit
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.