Dwyer Magnesense Series MS Differential Pressure Transmitter
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Field Selectable Ranges in metric or English. Lowers stock and inventory requirements. You'll always have the right transmitter for every job.
- Digital Push Button Zero and Span
- Adjustable Digital Dampening smoothes out unstable pressure fluctuations common in air flow applications.
- Field Selectable Air Velocity Mode for fan and blower applications.
- Field Upgradeable LCD
- The Series MS Magnesense Differential Pressure Transmitter is an extremely versatile transmitter for monitoring pressure and air velocity. This compact package is loaded with features such as: field selectable English or metric ranges, field upgradeable LCD display, adjustable dampening of output signal (with optional display) and the ability to select a square root output for use with Pitot tubes and other similar flow sensors. Along with these features, the magnetic sensing technology provides exceptional long term performance and enables the Magnesensetransmitter to be the solution for a myriad of pressure and flow applications.
- Brand Name: Dwyer
- Part Number: MS-121-LCD
- Maximum Measurement: 0.1, 0.25, 0.5" WC & 25, 50, 100 Pa, LCD
- Display: 4 digit LCD
- Item Weight: 3 pounds
- Measurement Accuracy:
- Number of Items: 1
- Range: 0.1, 0.25, 0.5" WC & 25, 50, 100 Pa, LCD
- Resolution: N/A
- Size: 0.1, 0.25, 0.5" WC & 25, 50, 100 Pa, LCD
- Temperature Range: -18/66 Degrees Celsius
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.