Eaton 10-30 VDC Input Voltage Photoelectric Sensor (E71-FFDP-M8)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Fixed-focus diffuse-reflective sensor with visible red LED for use at a distance of 10 cm
- M8 threaded 4-pin nano-style QD connector
- Visible sensing beam for simplified installation and alignment
- 10-30 VDC supply voltage, 100 mA PNP output
- Meets IP 66 standard, UL Listed and CE compliant for quality assurance
- This Eaton E71-FFDP-M8 NanoView-series photoelectric sensor has a visible red LED sensing beam with a 660 nm wavelength and a focal range of 10 cm. The fixed-focus diffuse-reflective sensor accepts 10-30 VDC input through its M8 threaded 4-pin nano-style quick-disconnect (QD) connector and is intended for use with a mating 4-pin nano-style QD cable (not included). The sensor has 100 mA PNP output. The selectable light/dark-operate (LO/DO) sensor has three status-indicator LEDs. Its ABS housing is durable and the sensor has an operating temperature range of -25 to +55 degrees C. It meets the Ingress Protection (IP) 66 standard for protection from water and dust and is Underwriters Laboratories Listed (UL) and European Conformity (CE) compliant for quality assurance.
- Photoelectric Sensor
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.