Eaton 250VAC 6-Amp Miniature DIN Limit Switch (LSM-11S-RRM)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Modular, plug-in system (head and body components)
- Positive opening NC contacts for safety applications
- Wide variety of economical plastic and rugged metal versions available
- Operating heads can be rotated 90 degrees to suit specific direction of operation
- Unique electronic safety position switches (LSE models) provide analog (0-10 Vdc or 4-20 mA) outputs proportional to the actuator position and allow for easy configuration of a custom trip point
- This modular switch is engineered for use in safety applications designed to protect persons or processes. It features a plug-in system, positive opening NC contacts, a metal body, and operating heads that can be rotated 90 degree to suit a specific direction. This listing is for each. Technical Specification Item General Purpose Limit Switch Actuator Style Rod Lever, Metal Actuator Location Side Amps 6 Contact Form 1NO/1NC Voltage Rating 250VAC NEMA Rating 3, 3S, 4X, 6P Wiring Entry M20 Thread Electrical Connection Screw Terminals IP Rating 67 Movement Top Travel Total Travel 26 Degrees , Operating Travel 20 Degrees , Reset Travel 3 Degrees Series LSM Operating Temp. Range -13 Degrees to 158 Degrees F.
- Limit Switch
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.