Eaton LSM-11S-RL Miniature DIN Limit Switch - Metal Cage Clmap Termination
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Modular, plug-in system (head and body components)
- Positive opening NC contacts for safety applications
- Wide variety of economical plastic and rugged metal versions available
- Operating heads can be rotated 90 degrees to suit specific direction of operation
- Unique electronic safety position switches (LSE models) provide analog (0-10 Vdc or 4-20 mA) outputs proportional to the actuator position and allow for easy configuration of a custom trip point
- This modular switch is engineered for use in safety applications designed to protect persons or processes. It features a plug-in system, positive opening NC contacts, a metal body, and operating heads that can be rotated 90 to suit a specific direction. This listing is for each. Technical Specification Item General Purpose Limit Switch Actuator Style Rotary Lever Actuator Location Side Amps 6 Contact Form 1NO/1NC Voltage Rating 250VAC NEMA Rating 3, 3S, 4X, 6P Wiring Entry M20 Thread Electrical Connection Screw Terminals IP Rating 67 Movement Rotary Travel Total Travel 65 Degrees , Operating Travel 55 Degrees , Reset Travel 5 Degrees Series LSM Operating Temp. Range -13 Degrees to 158 Degrees F Actuator Length 1.06 Width 1.32 Height 3.39 Depth 1.22 Operating Force 1.77 in.-lb. Standards UL, CSA, CE, CCC
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.