Flowline DeltaSpan External Pressure Level Transmitter 30 Psi
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Corrosion resistant 316 SS transducer with threaded mount
- Available with polyurethane cable or junction box termination
- Automatic temperature compensation for accurate measurement
- This liquid level sensor is well suited for clean liquid or gas media
- Applications include cutting oil and air
- The general purpose external pressure level transmitter is offered in two styles of termination and provides continuous level measurement up to 69? (21m) of water column with a 4-20 mA signal output. Select the -S_01 level sensor for cable termination or the -S_11 level sensor for conduit termination with an integral junction box. This liquid level sensor is well suited for clean liquid or gas media. Applications include cutting oil and air. Sensor range: 5 psi (0.34 bar)/11? (3.4m) wc. Accuracy: +/- 0.25 percent of full scale. Configuration: None, fixed span. Supply voltage: 13-30 VDC. Loop resistance: 1300 Ohms maximum. Signal output: 4-20 mA, two-wire. Process temperature: F: 0 to 200 degree, C: -18 to 93 degree. Temperature compensation: F: 0 to 175 degree, C: -18 to 79 degree. Proof pressure: 2 x full span. Enclosure rating: NEMA 4X (IP66). Enclosure materail: 316 Stainless steel. Termination: Junction box with 1/2" NPT conduit. Cable type: 2-cond, shielded. Cable length: 9? (2.7m
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.