Fluke 4-Channel LCD Color ScopeMeter Oscilloscope with SCC290 Kit
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Handheld, four-channel digital oscilloscope for viewing electrical signals with multimeter mode for measuring voltage, frequency, duty cycle, and power
- Real-time sample rate is 1.25GS/s for 100MHz models and 2.5GS/s for 200MHz models, and record length is 10,000 points per channel for acquiring detailed waveforms
- Zoom function, three math functions plus FFT, and automatic and cursor measurements for analyzing waveforms
- 6" color LCD shows up to four readings or waveforms simultaneously
- Meets EN and IEC 61010-1:2001 and 61010-031:2002+A1:2008, ANSI/ISA 61010-1 (82.02.01), and CAN/CSA C22.2 61010-1-04 safety standards, and is rated CAT III installations to 1,000V and CAT IV installations to 600V
- The Fluke ScopeMeter 190 series is a handheld, four-channel digital oscilloscope for viewing electrical signals with a 999-count multimeter mode for measuring AC and DC voltage to 1,000V, AC/DC voltage to 1,000V true RMS, frequency to full bandwidth, and duty cycle from 4% to 98%. It can also measure power for single- and three-phase systems, displaying the total power (watts), apparent power (VA), reactive power (VAR), and the power factor (PF) to determine how efficiently an installation uses power. The oscilloscope has a real-time sample rate of 1.25GS/s for the 100MHz model and 2.5GS/s for the 200MHz model, and a record length of 10,000 points per channel for acquiring detailed waveforms. A zoom function magnifies waveforms up to x100, three math functions?add, subtract, and multiply?plus FFT (fast fourier transform), and automatic and cursor measurements allow an in-depth analysis of waveforms. Edge, pulse width, video, and N-cycle (burst) triggers allow isolation of specific sign
- Display: 6" (153 mm) color LCD with LED backlight
- Bandwidths available: 100MHz, 200MHz
- Input channels: Four
- Real-time sample rate: 1.25GS/s for 100MHz models, 2.5GS/s for 200MHz models
- Record length: 10,000 points per channel; 30,000 points per channel in record mode
- Maximum AC and DC voltage measured (with probe): 1,000V
- Installation rating: CAT III, 1,000V; CAT IV, 600V
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.