Gates Micro-V Belt 430J Size, 43" Length 1-1/2" Width 16 Rib (430J16)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- EPDM for resistance to weathering, oils, water, and some solvents
- Short profile for flexibility, reduced heat buildup and performance at higher speeds
- Fiber-reinforced ribs for resistance to wear
- Smooth running for minimal vibration at high speeds
- Meets RMA oil and heat resistance standards and static conductivity requirements
This Gates Micro-V belt is a power transmission V-belt for drives with a small diameter sheave. It is made of EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) rubber for resistance to weathering, oils, water, and some solvents. It has a truncated profile for increased flexibility and reduced heat buildup on high-speed drives with small diameter sheaves. It has fiber-reinforced ribs for resistance to wear and is smooth running for minimal vibration at high speeds. This V-belt meets Rubber Manufacturers Association (RMA) oil and heat resistance standards and static conductivity requirements and is suitable for use with applications such as appliances, outdoor power equipment, roller conveyors, machine tools, medical equipment, and exercise equipment.
V-belts, also called fan belts in automotive applications, link two or more rotating shafts to transmit power in a drive system. The trapezoidal shape of the belt's cross section wedges into the groove of a similarly shaped sheave or pulley to provide traction and alignment. This wedging action increases as the load increases, providing higher torque transmission and minimal slippage. V-belts are standard for belt-driven power transmission and can be used in single- or multi-belt systems for increased carrying power. They are found in drive systems in the automotive, agricultural, textile, printing, mining, and office equipment industries, among others.
Gates manufactures power transmission and fluid transfer components and systems. The company, founded in 1917, is headquartered in Denver, CO.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.