Gates Synchro Polyurethane Belt T10 Pitch - 50mm W (T10-880-50)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Polyurethane for resistance to chemicals, abrasion, and wear
- Steel tensile cords for strength, durability, and resistance to elongation
- Cords are helically wound cords for strength and long life
- One-piece urethane construction for strength
- Temperature range of -22 to + 176 degrees F (-30 to + 80 degrees C)
This Gates Synchro-Power belt is a toothed timing belt, also known as a synchronous belt or camshaft belt, with a metric pitch and a slightly deeper tooth engagement. It is made of polyurethane for resistance to chemicals, abrasion, and wear. It has steel tensile cord for strength, durability, and resistance to elongation, and the cords are helically wound for strength and long life. The endless, one-piece urethane construction of the belt adds strength, and it has a temperature range of -22 to + 176 degrees F (-30 to + 80 degrees C). This Synchro-Power timing belt is suitable for use with office machines, machine tools, postage equipment, sewing machines, vending machines, outdoor power equipment, HVAC, food processing, oil field applications, agricultural applications, wood, paper, sand, and gravel applications.
TIming belts have teeth on the underside of the belt that join with the grooves in a rotating pulley to transmit power at a constant speed without slippage. They are made of compounded rubber and are reinforced lengthwise with fiberglass cords for added strength. The belts require minimal re-tensioning and maintenance, no lubrication, and provide quiet operation. Timing belts are used in industrial applications such as agriculture, textile manufacturing, mining, and printing machinery, and consumer applications such as office equipment, home appliances, and automobiles.
Gates manufactures power transmission belts as well as hydraulic and fluid power products. The company was founded in 1917 and is headquartered in Denver, CO.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.