GearWrench 80149S 1/4-Inch Drive 6-Point Mid Length Metric Socket 14mm
A savvy shopper from UTAH snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The GearWrench Mid-Length Socket range is designed to enhance productivity by offering greater access in difficult applications where a deep socket is necessary but is too long to give the clearance required. Both the 1/4" drive mid-length sockets and the 3/8" drive mid-length sockets are 0.7" shorter than the equivalent GearWrench deep sockets, giving this extra clearance. In addition to offering access, this line of sockets includes the features that users have come to expect from GearWrench and deliver on the brand promise of greater speed, strength and access. Dimension A with Drive End (In.):0.71; Dimension B with Wrench End (In.):0.71; Dimension C with Overall Length (In.):1.25; Dimesnion D with Bolt Clearance (In.):0.47; Dimension E with Wrench Depth (In.):0.57; Dimension F with Length To Shoulder (In.):NA; Weight (lbs):0.1.
- Apex Tool Group
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.