Gems Sensors 54805 20 VDC Voltage 100 mA Dual Channel Zener Barrier
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 54800 Series dual channel zener barrier
- Intrinsic safety with solid-state reliability
- Since no explosion-proof enclosures are needed for sensor wiring, these units further provide economical installation
- Provide intrinsic safety to signal producing sensors
- Gems dual channel zener barrier. For most non-voltage-producing devices located in a hazardous area, a single zener barrier that is negative-earth-grounded (see preceding two pages) can be used for intrinsic safety. Instrumentation that produces an output (signal conditioners) usually requires two barriers, one for each "floating" lead. Any non-voltage-producing sensor or switch is rendered intrinsically safe for hazardous locations when properly connected to the output of these zener barriers. Positive signal polarity. 0.4 for groups A and B, 1.2 for group C, 3.2 for group D Capacitance (micro farads). 0.9 for groups A and B, 5 for group C, 10 for group D Inductance (milli henry). Approvals - UL, FM, CSA. Application group - A, B, C, D. Measures 6" length by 1-5/8" height.
- LowerTemperature Range: -40 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Temperature Range: 140 Degrees Fahrenheit
- National Stock Number: 5945-01-309-0461
- 270 ohms Resistance
- 20 VDC Voltage
- 100 mA Current
- Gems Sensors
- 54805 20
- 54805 20
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.