GPR-045-1 Protea Gel Spot Picker
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Utilizing advances in gel excision technology, this Gel Spot Picker is used to cut gel spots, 2.6mm in diameter from polyacrylamide and agarose gels. The Gel Spot Picker, is a one touch tool that scores a precise gel spot, that fits snugly into a GPRchip reservoir. The Gel Spot Picker, 2.6mm diameter, is available as a stand-alone gel excision tool or as part of the GPR-800 product bundle, an instrument package that includes all of the tools necessary for protein recovery from polyacrylamide gels.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.