GPR-045-1 Protea Gel Spot Picker
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Utilizing advances in gel excision technology, this Gel Spot Picker is used to cut gel spots, 2.6mm in diameter from polyacrylamide and agarose gels. The Gel Spot Picker, is a one touch tool that scores a precise gel spot, that fits snugly into a GPRchip reservoir. The Gel Spot Picker, 2.6mm diameter, is available as a stand-alone gel excision tool or as part of the GPR-800 product bundle, an instrument package that includes all of the tools necessary for protein recovery from polyacrylamide gels.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.