Grayling 4320 Adhesive TAC Spray (Case of 12) - 12Oz
A clever deal seeker from AL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Fast acting pressure sensitive spray adhesive specially formulated for adhering polyethylene films to other surfaces
- Spray both surfaces and the adhesive creates a permanent bond
- Spray only one surface for a temporary hold
- Web lace spray pattern gives good even coverage and low soak-in for a strong bond
- Contains no chlorinated solvents
- Grayling TAC spray adhesive is a fast acting, waterproof, pressure sensitive, wide web spray adhesive specifically formulated for adhering polyethylene films together, or to other surfaces. The product can be used successfully on uneven and porous surfaces in hot and high humidity environments. The adhesive is quick acting with a short open time which means the surfaces to be bonded can be attached almost immediately. The wide lace web spray pattern ensures even coverage and low soak-in for a strong bond. TAC spray adhesive contains no hexane, glycol ether, chlorinated solvents or other ozone depleting chemicals. Coverage: 600 lineal feet at 2-inches wide. Pressure sensitive adhesive - Styrene Butadiene Rubber and Synthetic resins.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.