Hanna Instruments 5 to 9 Pin RS232 Serial Cable for PC Connection
No reviews found
- RS-232 serial data cable for connecting portable turbidity meters to a PC
- Used with Hanna Instruments portable turbidity meters
- D-sub 9-pin female connector on one end and a 5-pin DIN female connector on the other end
- The Hanna Instruments HI 920011 5-to-9 pin RS-232 serial cable is used to connect portable turbidity meters to a PC. It has a D-sub 9-pin female connector on one end and a 5-pin Deutsches Institut f
- Hanna Instruments
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.