Hanna Instruments 5 to 9 Pin RS232 Serial Cable for PC Connection
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- RS-232 serial data cable for connecting portable turbidity meters to a PC
- Used with Hanna Instruments portable turbidity meters
- D-sub 9-pin female connector on one end and a 5-pin DIN female connector on the other end
- The Hanna Instruments HI 920011 5-to-9 pin RS-232 serial cable is used to connect portable turbidity meters to a PC. It has a D-sub 9-pin female connector on one end and a 5-pin Deutsches Institut f
- Hanna Instruments
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.