Hanna Instruments Conductivity Transmitter
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Conductivity transmitter attaches directly to an inline four ring probe and a controller for constant offsite monitoring of conductivity
- For use with the HI 7635, HI 7638, or HI 3001 conductivity probe and an HI 8931 controller
- Direct connection of transmitter probe provides a positive electrical connection to eliminate signal loss over long distances
- Automatic temperature compensation (ATC) is performed with circuitry in the transmitter and a built-in temperature sensor on the probe
- Transmitter can be wall-mounted at any location close to the measurement site
- The Hanna Instruments HI 8936CN conductivity transmitter is designed for use with the HI 7635, HI 7638, or HI 3001 platinum conductivity potentiometric probe and an HI 8931 controller, for constant offsite monitoring of conductivity. Direct connection of the transmitter to the probe provides a positive electrical connection that eliminates signal loss over long distances. Circuitry in the transmitter and a built-in temperature sensor on the probe provide automatic temperature compensation (ATC).
- Hanna Instruments
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.