Heat Shrink Boot for Electrical & Electronic Cable Harness Applications
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- "Black MIL-style heat shrink boot for airborne harnesses for low profile, compact strain relief, and mechanical protection
- Flexible, flame-retardant polyolefin for resistance to chemicals and ability to shrink
- Creates right angle shape after shrinking
- Operating temperature range from -55 to +135 degrees C
- Meets ASTM standards, RoHS compliant"
- This HellermannTyton 1125-4-J black MIL-style heat shrink boot is suitable for airborne harnesses and provides a low profile, compact strain relief, and mechanical protection. It is made of flexible, flame-retardant polyolefin for its resistance to chemicals and the ability to shrink, and it has a ribbed lip for reinforced stress relief. The boot creates a right angle shape after shrinking. The inlet diameter is 37.3 mm with minimum shrinkage and 29.5 mm with maximum. The outlet diameter is 37.3 mm with minimum shrinkage and 11 mm with maximum. It shrinks at a minimum temperature of 135 degrees C and has an operating temperature range from -55 to +135 degrees C. This heat shrink boot meets ASTM International standards D635 for flammability and D2671 for dialectic strength, and it is compliant with Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive 2002/95/EC.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.