Heat Shrink Shapes for Electrical & Electronic Cable Applications(138-4-J)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Black VG-style heat shrink boot for airborne harnesses for low profile, compact strain relief, and mechanical protection
- Flexible, flame-retardant polyolefin for resistance to chemicals and ability to shrink
- Extended tail for additional strain relief and flexibility
- Operating temperature range from -55 to +135 degrees C
- Meets ASTM standards, RoHS compliant
- This HellermannTyton 138-4-J black VG-style heat shrink boot provides a low profile, compact strain relief, and mechanical protection of an airborne harness. It is made of flexible, flame-retardant polyolefin for its resistance to chemicals and the ability to shrink. It has a low-profile shape and a ribbed lip and long tail for reinforced stress relief and flexibility. The inlet diameter is 69.3 mm with minimum shrinkage and 59.7 mm with maximum. The outlet diameter is 69.3 mm with minimum shrinkage and 19.6 mm with maximum. It shrinks at a minimum temperature of 135 degrees C and has an operating temperature range from -55 to +135 degrees C. This heat shrink boot meets ASTM International standard D635 for flammability and is compliant with Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive 2002/95/EC.Heat shrink tubing is a shrinkable plastic tube used to insulate, protect, identify, or bundle wires or cables. The tubing is fitted onto a joint, then heated in an oven or with a hot a
- Hellermann Tyton
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.