Hellermann 176-1-J Tyton Heat Shrink Boots for Cable Harness Applications
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Black VG-style heat shrink boot with long outlet shape for strain relief of cable harness
- Flexible, flame-retardant polyolefin for resistance to chemicals and ability to shrink
- Bottle shape with ribbed lip for reinforced stress relief
- Operating temperature range from -55 to +135 degrees C
- Meets ASTM standards, RoHS compliant
- This HellermannTyton 176-1-J black VG-style heat shrink boot provides cable strain relief in applications of partially loaded connectors, resulting in small cable diameters. It is made of flexible, flame-retardant polyolefin for its resistance to chemicals and the ability to shrink. It has a ribbed lip for additional strain relief and creates a bottle shape after shrinking. The inlet diameter is 19 mm with minimum shrinkage and 13 mm with maximum. The outlet diameter is 6 mm with minimum shrinkage and 2 mm with maximum. It shrinks at a minimum temperature of 135 degrees C and has an operating temperature range from -55 to +135 degrees C. This heat shrink boot meets ASTM International standards D635 for flammability and D2671 for dialectic strength, and it is compliant with Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive 2002/95/EC. Heat shrink tubing is a shrinkable plastic tube used to insulate, protect, identify, or bundle wires or cables. The tubing is fitted onto a joint, then
- Hellermann Tyton
- Heat Shrink Boots
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.