Hellermann Tyton Heat Shrink Shapes (134-4-J)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Black MIL-style heat shrink boot for airborne harnesses for low profile, compact strain relief, and mechanical protection
- Flexible, flame-retardant polyolefin for resistance to chemicals and ability to shrink
- Extended tail for flexibility and ribbed lip for additional strain relief
- Operating temperature range from -55 to +135 degrees C
- Meets ASTM standards, RoHS compliant
- This HellermannTyton 134-4-J black MIL-style heat shrink boot for low profile, compact strain relief, and mechanical protection of an airborne harness. It is made of flexible, flame-retardant polyolefin for its resistance to chemicals and the ability to shrink. It has a low-profile shape, with a long tail for flexibility and a ribbed lip for extended strain relief. The inlet diameter is 43.7 mm with minimum shrinkage and 34 mm with maximum. The outlet diameter is 43.7 mm with minimum shrinkage and 12.2 mm with maximum. It shrinks at a minimum temperature of 135 degrees C and has an operating temperature range from -55 to +135 degrees C. This heat shrink boot meets ASTM International standard D635 for flammability and is compliant with Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive 2002/95/EC.
- Hellermann Tyton
- Heat Shrink Shapes
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.