Hellermann Tyton T Shape Offset Heat Shrink Moulded Boot
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Black heat shrink boot for strain relief, sealing, and mechanical protection of cable harness
- Flexible, flame-retardant polyolefin for resistance to chemicals and ability to shrink
- Creates T-shape after shrinking for insulating branch point of a cable splitting into single wires
- Operating temperature range from -55 to +135 degrees C
- Meets ASTM standards, RoHS compliant
- This HellermannTyton 1221-1-J black heat shrink boot is suitable for an electrical or electronic cable harness, offering strain relief, sealing, and mechanical protection. It can be installed on the connector rear thread or on the plain shaft. It is made of flexible, flame-retardant polyolefin for its resistance to chemicals and the ability to shrink. The boot creates a 90-degree T-shape after shrinking for insulating the branch point of a cable where it is split into single wires. The inlet and two outlet diameters are 25 mm with minimum shrinkage and 10 mm with maximum. It shrinks at a minimum temperature of 135 degrees C and has an operating temperature range from -55 to +135 degrees C.
- Hellermann Tyton
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.