HellermannTyton 158-43-G Heat Shrink Boot for Electronic Cable Harness
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Black VG-style heat shrink boot for strain relief and environmental seal for harness system used with circular grooved adaptor
- Flame-retardant elastomer for flexibility and resistance to fluids
- Bottle shape with ribbed lip for reinforced stress relief
- Operating temperature range from -75 to +150 degrees C
- Meets ASTM standards, RoHS compliant
- This HellermannTyton 158-43-G black VG-style heat shrink boot provides strain relief and an environmental seal for a cable harness system used in conjunction with a circular grooved adaptor. It is made of flame-retardant elastomer for flexibility and resistance to fluids. It has a ribbed lip for reinforced stress relief and creates a bottle shape after shrinking. The inlet diameter is 60 mm with minimum shrinkage and 35 mm with maximum. The outlet diameter is 60 mm with minimum shrinkage and 16 mm with maximum. It shrinks at a minimum temperature of 135 degrees C and has an operating temperature range from -75 to +150 degrees C.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.