HellermannTyton 403-1-J Heat Shrink Moulded Boot 4-Way Outlet Shape
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Black VG style heat shrink boot in 4-way outlet shape for cable sealing, strain relief, and mechanical protection
- Flexible, flame-retardant polyolefin for resistance to chemicals and ability to shrink
- Creates four outlets arranged at 30-degree angles after shrinking
- Operating temperature range from -55 to +135 degrees C
- Meets ASTM standards, RoHS compliant
- This HellermannTyton 403-1-J black VG-style heat shrink boot for 4-core cables has a 4-way outlet shape and is used for cable sealing, strain relief, and mechanical protection. It is made of flexible, flame-retardant polyolefin for its resistance to chemicals and the ability to shrink. After shrinking, the boot creates four outlets arranged at 30-degree angles. The inlet diameter is 27 mm with minimum shrinkage and 13 mm with maximum. The outlet diameters are 13 mm with minimum shrinkage and 7 mm with maximum. The boot shrinks at a minimum temperature of 135 degrees C and has an operating temperature range from -55 to +135 degrees C. This heat shrink boot meets ASTM International standards D635 for flammability and D2671 for dialectic strength, and it is compliant with Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive 2002/95/EC.
- Heat shrink tubing is a shrinkable plastic tube used to insulate, protect, identify, or bundle wires or cables. The tubing is fitted onto a joint, then he
- Hellermann Tyton
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.