HellermannTyton Heat Shrink Shapes for Electrcal & Electrnic Cable Harness
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Black MIL-style heat shrink boot for airborne harnesses for low profile, compact strain relief, and mechanical protection
- Flexible, flame-retardant polyolefin for resistance to chemicals and ability to shrink
- Extended tail for additional strain relief and flexibility
- Operating temperature range from -55 to +135 degrees C
- This HellermannTyton 129-4-J black MIL-style heat shrink boot provides a low profile, compact strain relief, and mechanical protection of an airborne harness. It is made of flexible, flame-retardant polyolefin for its resistance to chemicals and the ability to shrink. It has a low-profile shape and a long tail for extended strain relief and flexibility. The inlet diameter is 22.3 mm with minimum shrinkage and 11.4 mm with maximum. The outlet diameter is 22.3 mm with minimum shrinkage and 6.5 mm with maximum. It shrinks at a minimum temperature of 135 degrees C and has an operating temperature range from -55 to +135 degrees C. This heat shrink boot meets ASTM International standard D635 for flammability and is compliant with Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive 2002/95/EC.
- Hellermann Tyton
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.