Hitachi 4.5" Turbo Diamond Saw Blade for Concrete and Masonry (728732)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Cuts granite, brick, tile and concrete
- Diamond bearing edge
- Steel core for low vibrations
- Ultra thin kerf
- The Hitachi 728732 4-1/2-Inch Turbo Diamond Saw Blade for Concrete and Masonry withstands days of repeated use and outlasts traditional blades (of equal or greater value). Diamond bearings give the Hitachi 728732 a sharper, longer lasting edge that blasts through concrete slabs and granite countertops. This blade is perfect for patio and stonecutting projects and the thin kerf delivers rapid cuts with minimal exertion. Diamond is the toughest material on earth and retains its form longer than carbide or corundum. The diamond bearings provide higher cutting efficiency with lower force, a longer blade lifespan and lower comprehensive costs. This blade is sharper and stronger than carbide and corundum tipped blades. For best results and extended (overall) life, apply light pressure while using. Every Hitachi accessory is designed to the highest standards and is rigorously tested for both performance and durability. Since its inception, Hitachi has pioneered innovative technologies that have improved the quality of craftsmanship worldwide. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.