HT 1206-1-J T-Shape VG-Style Heat Shrink Moulded Boot (1206-1-J)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Meets ASTM standards, RoHS compliant
- Black VG-style heat shrink boot for strain relief, sealing, and mechanical protection for cable harness
- Flexible, flame-retardant polyolefin for resistance to chemicals and ability to shrink
- Creates T-shape after shrinking
- Operating temperature range from -55 to +135 degrees C
- This HellermannTyton 1206-1-J black VG-style heat shrink boot is suitable for an electrical or electronic cable harness, offering strain relief, sealing, and mechanical protection. It is made of flexible, flame-retardant polyolefin for its resistance to chemicals and the ability to shrink. The boot creates a T-shape after shrinking. The outlet and two inlet diameters are 6.6 mm with minimum shrinkage and 3 mm with maximum shrinkage. It shrinks at a minimum temperature of 135 degrees C and has an operating temperature range from -55 to +135 degrees C. This heat shrink boot meets ASTM International standards D635 for flammability and D2671 for dialectic strength, and it is compliant with Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive 2002/95/EC.
- Hellermann Tyton
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.