HT 177-1-J Heat Shrink Boot for Electrical and Electronic Cable Harness
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Black VG-style heat shrink boot with long outlet shape for strain relief of cable harness
- Flexible, flame-retardant polyolefin for resistance to chemicals and ability to shrink
- Bottle shape with ribbed lip for reinforced stress relief
- Operating temperature range from -55 to +135 degrees C
- Meets ASTM standards, RoHS compliant
- This HellermannTyton 177-1-J black VG-style heat shrink boot provides cable strain relief in applications of partially loaded connectors, resulting in small cable diameters. It is made of flexible, flame-retardant polyolefin for its resistance to chemicals and the ability to shrink. It has a ribbed lip for additional strain relief and creates a bottle shape after shrinking. The inlet diameter is 26 mm with minimum shrinkage and 19 mm with maximum. The outlet diameter is 7.5 mm with minimum shrinkage and 2.5 mm with maximum. It shrinks at a minimum temperature of 135 degrees C and has an operating temperature range from -55 to +135 degrees C. This heat shrink boot meets ASTM International standard D635 for flammability and is compliant with Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive 2002/95/EC.
- Hellermann Tyton
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.