HT 508-1-J 5-Way Outlet Shape Heat Shrink Moulded Boots (508-1-J)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Black cable breakout boot in 5-way outlet shape for insulating and sealing cable crotch or conduit system
- Flexible, flame-retardant polyolefin for resistance to chemicals and ability to shrink
- Creates five in-line outlets after shrinking
- Operating temperature range from -55 to +135 degrees C
- Meets ASTM standards, RoHS compliant
- This HellermannTyton 508-1-J black heat shrink cable breakout boot has a 5-way outlet shape and is suitable for insulating and sealing a cable crotch or conduit system. It is made of flexible, flame-retardant polyolefin for its resistance to chemicals and the ability to shrink, and the boot offers both electrical and mechanical protection. After shrinking, the boot creates five in-line outlets. The inlet diameter is 60 mm with minimum shrinkage and 24.5 mm with maximum. The outlet diameters are 30 mm with minimum shrinkage and 7.5 mm with maximum. The boot shrinks at a minimum temperature of 135 degrees C and has an operating temperature range from -55 to +135 degrees C. This heat shrink boot meets ASTM International standards D635 for flammability and is compliant with Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive 2002/95/EC.
- Hellermann Tyton
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.