Hubbell Wiring Systems HBLTT5B TrukTrak Cast Polyurethane Modular Cable Protection System Trak, 5 Channel, 36" Length x 20" Width x 2-5/16" Height, Blue/Yellow
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Hubbell TrukTrak non-metallic cable protectors are designed to safeguard electrical cables and cords from vehicle and pedestrian traffic. The TrukTrak system will protect cables up to 3-1/4 inches (82.6-millimeter) in diameter. It is ideal for the industrial environment where it is necessary to support heavy trucks and fork lifts. It can also be interconnected to protect cables and cords of any length. The Hubbell modular cable protection line also permits compliance with NEC requirements (Article 525) for insulating electrical cables and cord at carnivals, amusement parks, convention centers and similar public areas. Supports heavy loads and is weather resistant. Easy installation, breakdown and storage. Reduces slipping and skidding. High visibility. Number of channels: 5 channel. Made of cast polyurethane. Operating temperature: -40 to +120 degree F. Hinge material: reinforced fiberglass. 1-1/4 inches channel width. 1-1/4 inches channel height. Measures 36 inches length by 20 inches width by 2-5/16 inches height.
- Hubbell Wiring Systems
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.